The electronic invoicing service ensure the issuance, delivery and invoice archiving in the electronic environment, replacing the same process on paper.
The main advantages of using e-Factur@ are:
- invoice receiving is a free of charge service;
- receive the invoice at the same time it is issued, through a simple and secure application;
- receive an e-mail notification when the invoice is issued;
- minimize any risk related to the loss or deterioration of your invoice, as well as the mail delivery delays;
- the invoice is available both in a PDF format file and a structured format file (XML) which can be uploaded directly in your accounting system, to facilitate internal financial process automation;
- your invoices will be stored in the application for a term of 90 days starting on their issue date or you can easily save them in your personal computer;
- have 24h/24h access to your invoice, from any location, without worrying about your mailbox;
- choose an environmental friendly method to manage your invoices.
In order to benefit from the e-Factur@ service, download the Agreement to issue and receive invoices by electronic means, fill it in, sign it and send it by fax to 021 300 10 80 or e-mail it to email@example.com.
Download Agreement to issue and receive invoices by electronic means
The e-Factur@ service is available for access, after sending us the Agreement to issue and receive invoices by electronic means, according to the instructions mentioned above.
For any further information on e-Factur@: